Multiplicative factor analysis with a latent mixed model structure for air pollution exposure assessment
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 165–178, March 2011
How to Cite
Nikolov, M. C., Coull, B. A., Catalano, P. J. and Godleski, J. J. (2011), Multiplicative factor analysis with a latent mixed model structure for air pollution exposure assessment. Environmetrics, 22: 165–178. doi: 10.1002/env.1039
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2008
- NIEHS grant. Grant Number: ES07142 (MCN)
- American Chemistry Council grant. Grant Number: 2843
- NIEHS grant. Grant Number: ES012044 (BAC)
- NIH grant. Grant Number: ES012972 (JJG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!