Validation and inter-comparison of three methodologies for interpolating daily precipitation and temperature across Canada
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crown in Right of Canada
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 205–223, March 2011
How to Cite
Newlands, N. K., Davidson, A., Howard, A. and Hill, H. (2011), Validation and inter-comparison of three methodologies for interpolating daily precipitation and temperature across Canada. Environmetrics, 22: 205–223. doi: 10.1002/env.1044
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2008
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC): National Agro-climate Information Service (NAIS), Climate Impacts and Adaptation Branch, the National Land and Water Information Service (NLWIS), and Research Branch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!