Classification and calibration of organic matter fluorescence data with multiway analysis methods and artificial neural networks: an operational tool for improved drinking water treatment
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 256–270, May 2011
How to Cite
Bieroza, M., Baker, A. and Bridgeman, J. (2011), Classification and calibration of organic matter fluorescence data with multiway analysis methods and artificial neural networks: an operational tool for improved drinking water treatment. Environmetrics, 22: 256–270. doi: 10.1002/env.1045
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2009
- Severn Trent Water Ltd
- University of Birmingham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!