Spatio-temporal models for large-scale indicators of extreme weather
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 294–303, May 2011
How to Cite
Heaton, M. J., Katzfuss, M., Ramachandar, S., Pedings, K., Gilleland, E., Mannshardt-Shamseldin, E. and Smith, R. L. (2011), Spatio-temporal models for large-scale indicators of extreme weather. Environmetrics, 22: 294–303. doi: 10.1002/env.1050
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!