This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on TIES 2008: Quantitative Methods for Environmental Sustainability, edited by Sylvia R. Esterby, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada.
Special Issue Paper
Hierarchical dynamic modeling of outbreaks of mountain pine beetle using partial differential equations†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: TIES 2008: Quantitative methods for environmental sustainability
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 801–816, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, Y. and Aukema, B. H. (2010), Hierarchical dynamic modeling of outbreaks of mountain pine beetle using partial differential equations. Environmetrics, 21: 801–816. doi: 10.1002/env.1058
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!