This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on TIES 2008: Quantitative Methods for Environmental Sustainability, edited by Sylvia R. Esterby, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada.
Special Issue Paper
A multivariate approach to the analysis of air quality in a high environmental risk area†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: TIES 2008: Quantitative methods for environmental sustainability
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 741–754, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Pollice, A. and Jona Lasinio, G. (2010), A multivariate approach to the analysis of air quality in a high environmental risk area. Environmetrics, 21: 741–754. doi: 10.1002/env.1059
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Inferring land use and land cover impact on stream water quality using a Bayesian hierarchical modeling approach in the Xitiaoxi River Watershed, China, Journal of Environmental Management, 2014, 133, 1, , , , , ,
- 4Bayesian univariate space-time hierarchical model for mapping pollutant concentrations in the municipal area of Taranto, Statistical Methods & Applications, 2012, 21, 1, 75, , , ,