This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on TIES 2008: Quantitative Methods for Environmental Sustainability edited by Sylvia R. Esterby, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada.
Special Issue Paper
Characterizing temporal changes in forest fire ignitions: looking for climate change signals in a region of the Canadian boreal forest†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: TIES 2008: Quantitative methods for environmental sustainability
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 789–800, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Woolford, D. G., Cao, J., Dean, C. B. and Martell, D. L. (2010), Characterizing temporal changes in forest fire ignitions: looking for climate change signals in a region of the Canadian boreal forest. Environmetrics, 21: 789–800. doi: 10.1002/env.1067
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2008
- Geomatics for Informed Decisions. Grant Number: GEOIDE SII Project 51
- National Institute for Complex Data Structures and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Vol. 22, Issue 3, 485, Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!