These articles are published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Handling complexity and uncertainty in environmental studies, arising from the TIES- GRASPA joint conference held in Bologna in 2009 and is edited by Daniela Cocchi, Department of Statistics University of Bologna, Italy and E. Marian Scott, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, UK.
Special Issue Paper
Some block designs with nested rows and columns for research on pesticide dose limitation†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Handling Complexity and Uncertainty in Environmental Studies, Arising from the TIES-GRASPA Joint Conference Held in Bologna in 2009
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 781–788, September 2011
How to Cite
Kozłowska, M., Łacka, A., Krawczyk, R. and Kozłowski, R. J. (2011), Some block designs with nested rows and columns for research on pesticide dose limitation. Environmetrics, 22: 781–788. doi: 10.1002/env.1070
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!