Indirect modeling of hourly meteorological time series for winter road maintenance
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Crown in the right of Canada.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 398–408, May 2011
How to Cite
Brenning, A., Andrey, J. and Mills, B. (2011), Indirect modeling of hourly meteorological time series for winter road maintenance. Environmetrics, 22: 398–408. doi: 10.1002/env.1072
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!