This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Ecosystem Services, edited by M. Scott and R. Smith.
Special Issue Paper
Ecosystem valuation: some principles and a partial application†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Quantitative Approaches to Ecosystem Service Evaluation
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 675–685, August 2011
How to Cite
Morse-Jones, S., Luisetti, T., Turner, R. K. and Fisher, B. (2011), Ecosystem valuation: some principles and a partial application. Environmetrics, 22: 675–685. doi: 10.1002/env.1073
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!