This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on TIES 2008: Quantitative Methods for Environmental Sustainability, edited by Sylvia R. Esterby, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada.
Special Issue Papers
Mapping spatial aggregation from counts data: a penalized likelihood approach†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright ©2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: TIES 2008: Quantitative methods for environmental sustainability
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 834–848, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Grevstad, N. (2010), Mapping spatial aggregation from counts data: a penalized likelihood approach. Environmetrics, 21: 834–848. doi: 10.1002/env.1077
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!