On the use of a PM2.5 exposure simulator to explain birthweight
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 553–571, June 2011
How to Cite
Berrocal, V. J., Gelfand, A. E., Holland, D. M., Burke, J. and Miranda, M. L. (2011), On the use of a PM2.5 exposure simulator to explain birthweight. Environmetrics, 22: 553–571. doi: 10.1002/env.1086
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!