This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Ecosystem Services, edited by M. Scott and R. Smith
Special Issue Paper
Applying the ecosystem service concept to air quality management in the UK: a case study for ammonia†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Quantitative Approaches to Ecosystem Service Evaluation
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 649–661, August 2011
How to Cite
Smart, J. C. R., Hicks, K., Morrissey, T., Heinemeyer, A., Sutton, M. A. and Ashmore, M. (2011), Applying the ecosystem service concept to air quality management in the UK: a case study for ammonia. Environmetrics, 22: 649–661. doi: 10.1002/env.1094
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!