This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Quantitative approaches to ecosystem service evaluation, edited by R. I. Smith, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK; E. M. Scott, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, UK; J. McP. Dick, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK.
Special Issue Paper
The role of statistics in the analysis of ecosystem services†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Quantitative Approaches to Ecosystem Service Evaluation
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 608–617, August 2011
How to Cite
Smith, R. I., Dick, J. McP. and Scott, E. M. (2011), The role of statistics in the analysis of ecosystem services. Environmetrics, 22: 608–617. doi: 10.1002/env.1107
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!