This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Quantitative approaches to ecosystem service evaluation, edited by R. I. Smith, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK; E. M. Scott, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, UK; J. McP Dick, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK.
Special Issue Paper
A causal modelling approach to spatial and temporal confounding in environmental impact studies†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Quantitative Approaches to Ecosystem Service Evaluation
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 626–638, August 2011
How to Cite
Paul, W. L. (2011), A causal modelling approach to spatial and temporal confounding in environmental impact studies. Environmetrics, 22: 626–638. doi: 10.1002/env.1111
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!