These articles are published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Handling complexity and uncertainty in environmental studies, arising from the TIES- GRASPA joint conference held in Bologna in 2009 and is edited by Daniela Cocchi, Department of Statistics University of Bologna, Italy and E. Marian Scott, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, UK.
Special Issue Paper
Maximum likelihood estimation of the dynamic coregionalization model with heterotopic data†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Handling Complexity and Uncertainty in Environmental Studies, Arising from the TIES-GRASPA Joint Conference Held in Bologna in 2009
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 735–748, September 2011
How to Cite
Fassò, A. and Finazzi, F. (2011), Maximum likelihood estimation of the dynamic coregionalization model with heterotopic data. Environmetrics, 22: 735–748. doi: 10.1002/env.1123
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!