This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Spatio-Temporal Stochastic Modelling (METMAV), edited by Wenceslao González-Manteiga and Rosa M. Crujeiras, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
Special Issue Paper
Optimal design for detecting dependencies with an application in spatial ecology†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Spatio-Temporal Stochastic Modelling. (METMAV)
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 37–45, February 2012
How to Cite
Müller, W. G., Rodríguez-Díaz, J. M. and Rivas López, M. J. (2012), Optimal design for detecting dependencies with an application in spatial ecology. Environmetrics, 23: 37–45. doi: 10.1002/env.1132
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!