Semiparametric bivariate zero-inflated Poisson models with application to studies of abundance for multiple species
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 183–196, March 2012
How to Cite
Arab, A., Holan, S. H., Wikle, C. K. and Wildhaber, M. L. (2012), Semiparametric bivariate zero-inflated Poisson models with application to studies of abundance for multiple species. Environmetrics, 23: 183–196. doi: 10.1002/env.1142
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OCE-0814934, CMG-0222057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!