This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis, edited by Peter Guttorp, University of Washington, Norwegian Computing Center, Stephan R. Sain, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Christopher K. Wikle, University of Missouri.
Special Issue Paper
Building trust in climate science: data products for the 21st century†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 373–381, August 2012
How to Cite
Chandler, R. E., Thorne, P., Lawrimore, J. and Willett, K. (2012), Building trust in climate science: data products for the 21st century. Environmetrics, 23: 373–381. doi: 10.1002/env.2141
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Modeling Uncertainty in Climate Using Ensembles of Regional and Global Climate Models and Multiple Observation-Based Data Sets, SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification, 2013, 1, 1, 535, , ,