This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis, edited by Peter Guttorp, University of Washington, Norwegian Computing Center, Stephan R. Sain, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Christopher K. Wikle, University of Missouri.
Special Issue Paper
An investigation of the pineapple express phenomenon via bivariate extreme value theory
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 420–439, August 2012
How to Cite
Weller, G. B., Cooley, D. S. and Sain, S. R. (2012), An investigation of the pineapple express phenomenon via bivariate extreme value theory. Environmetrics, 23: 420–439. doi: 10.1002/env.2143
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DMS-0905315, ATM-0502977, ATM-0534173
This article has been cited by: