This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis, edited by Peter Guttorp, University of Washington, Norwegian Computing Center, Stephan R. Sain, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Christopher K. Wikle, University of Missouri.
Special Issue Paper
Changepoint detection in daily precipitation data†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 407–419, August 2012
How to Cite
Gallagher, C., Lund, R. and Robbins, M. (2012), Changepoint detection in daily precipitation data. Environmetrics, 23: 407–419. doi: 10.1002/env.2146
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DP0881391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!