This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis, edited by Peter Guttorp, University of Washington, Norwegian Computing Center, Stephan R. Sain, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Christopher K. Wikle, University of Missouri.
Special Issue Paper
Bayesian state space models with time-varying parameters: interannual temperature forecasting†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Advances in Statistical Methods for Climate Analysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 466–481, August 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. and Mark Berliner, L. (2012), Bayesian state space models with time-varying parameters: interannual temperature forecasting. Environmetrics, 23: 466–481. doi: 10.1002/env.2157
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS-01-39897, DMS-10-49064, ATM-07-24403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!