On the effect of preferential sampling in spatial prediction
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 565–578, November 2012
How to Cite
Gelfand, A. E., Sahu, S. K. and Holland, D. M. (2012), On the effect of preferential sampling in spatial prediction. Environmetrics, 23: 565–578. doi: 10.1002/env.2169
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!