This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Modern quantitative methods for environmental risk assessment, edited by Lelys Bravo de Guenni, Cómputo Científico y Estadística, Universidad Simón Bolívar, Valle de Sartenejas. Carretera Baruta-Hoyo de La Puerta, Caracas, Miranda 1080-A, Venezuela, and Susan J. Simmons, Mathematics and Statistics, UNCW, 601 South College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403, U.S.A.
Special Issue Paper
The impact of model uncertainty on benchmark dose estimation†
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Modern quantitative methods for environmental risk assessment
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 706–716, December 2012
How to Cite
West, R. W., Piegorsch, W. W., Peña, E. A., An, L., Wu, W., Wickens, A. A., Xiong, H. and Chen, W. (2012), The impact of model uncertainty on benchmark dose estimation. Environmetrics, 23: 706–716. doi: 10.1002/env.2180
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!