This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on Modern quantitative methods for environmental risk assessment, edited by Lelys Bravo de Guenni, Cómputo Científico y Estadística, Universidad Simón Bolívar, Valle de Sartenejas. Carretera Baruta-Hoyo de La Puerta, Caracas, Miranda 1080-A, Venezuela, and Susan J. Simmons, Mathematics and Statistics, UNCW, 601 South College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403, U.S.A.
Special Issue Paper
Risk management against extremes in a changing environment: a risk-layer approach using copulas†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Modern quantitative methods for environmental risk assessment
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 663–672, December 2012
How to Cite
Hochrainer-Stigler, S. and Pflug, G. (2012), Risk management against extremes in a changing environment: a risk-layer approach using copulas. Environmetrics, 23: 663–672. doi: 10.1002/env.2182
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!