Fourth International Conference on Statistical methods for the Environmental Sciences ‘Environmetrics’, August 17 to 21, 1992, Espoo, Finland
Positive matrix factorization: A non-negative factor model with optimal utilization of error estimates of data values†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 111–126, June 1994
How to Cite
Paatero, P. and Tapper, U. (1994), Positive matrix factorization: A non-negative factor model with optimal utilization of error estimates of data values. Environmetrics, 5: 111–126. doi: 10.1002/env.3170050203
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 1993
- Maj and Tor Nessling Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!