Models for the estimation of a ‘no effect concentration’
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 15–27, February 2002
How to Cite
Pires, A. M., Branco, J. A., Picado, A. and Mendonça, E. (2002), Models for the estimation of a ‘no effect concentration’. Environmetrics, 13: 15–27. doi: 10.1002/env.501
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!