Hierarchical regression with misaligned spatial data: relating ambient ozone and pediatric asthma ER visits in Atlanta
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Space-Time Modeling of Disease and Exposure Data
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 537–557, August 2003
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Carlin, B. P. and Gelfand, A. E. (2003), Hierarchical regression with misaligned spatial data: relating ambient ozone and pediatric asthma ER visits in Atlanta. Environmetrics, 14: 537–557. doi: 10.1002/env.614
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2001
- NSF/EPA. Grant Number: SES 99-78238
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 99-71206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!