This article is US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Modeling animal movements using stochastic differential equations†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Published in 2004 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 643–657, November 2004
How to Cite
Preisler, H. K., Ager, A. A., Johnson, B. K. and Kie, J. G. (2004), Modeling animal movements using stochastic differential equations. Environmetrics, 15: 643–657. doi: 10.1002/env.636
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!