Many zeros does not mean zero inflation: comparing the goodness-of-fit of parametric models to multivariate abundance data
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 275–289, May 2005
How to Cite
Warton, D. I. (2005), Many zeros does not mean zero inflation: comparing the goodness-of-fit of parametric models to multivariate abundance data. Environmetrics, 16: 275–289. doi: 10.1002/env.702
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!