This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Space—time zero-inflated count models of Harbor seals†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Issue on METMA3 Workshop: Spatial and Spatio-temporal Modelling
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 697–712, November 2007
How to Cite
Ver Hoef, J. M. and Jansen, J. K. (2007), Space—time zero-inflated count models of Harbor seals. Environmetrics, 18: 697–712. doi: 10.1002/env.873
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!