Comparative study of the biosorption of cadmium(II), chromium(III), and lead(II) by olive stone
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 469–478, December 2008
How to Cite
Hernáinz, F., Calero, M., Blázquez, G., Martín-Lara, M.A. and Tenorio, G. (2008), Comparative study of the biosorption of cadmium(II), chromium(III), and lead(II) by olive stone. Environ. Prog., 27: 469–478. doi: 10.1002/ep.10299
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: Projet CTM2005-03957/TECNO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!