Special Issue: Sustainable Energy
A technoeconomic and environmental life cycle comparison of green diesel to biodiesel and syndiesel
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 111–120, April 2009
How to Cite
Kalnes, T. N., Koers, K. P., Marker, T. and Shonnard, D. R. (2009), A technoeconomic and environmental life cycle comparison of green diesel to biodiesel and syndiesel. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 28: 111–120. doi: 10.1002/ep.10319
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!