The suitability of metallic iron for environmental remediation
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 286–291, October 2010
How to Cite
Noubactep, C. (2010), The suitability of metallic iron for environmental remediation. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 29: 286–291. doi: 10.1002/ep.10406
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG-No. 626/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!