This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Special Issue: GTI Tech Biomass Part 2
Mild hydrotreating of biomass pyrolysis oils to produce a suitable refinery feedstock†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 142–150, July 2010
How to Cite
French, R. J., Hrdlicka, J. and Baldwin, R. (2010), Mild hydrotreating of biomass pyrolysis oils to produce a suitable refinery feedstock. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 29: 142–150. doi: 10.1002/ep.10419
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- United States Department of Energy
- Office of the Biomass Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!