A dynamic temperature model of mine water-fed raceways used for microalgae biofuel production
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 510–516, December 2010
How to Cite
Shang, H., Scott, J.A., Ross, G.M. and Shepherd, S. (2010), A dynamic temperature model of mine water-fed raceways used for microalgae biofuel production. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 29: 510–516. doi: 10.1002/ep.10431
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!