Camelina-derived jet fuel and diesel: Sustainable advanced biofuels
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 382–392, October 2010
How to Cite
Shonnard, D. R., Williams, L. and Kalnes, T. N. (2010), Camelina-derived jet fuel and diesel: Sustainable advanced biofuels. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 29: 382–392. doi: 10.1002/ep.10461
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!