Into geothermal solutions: The sustainability case for Challenge Stadium in Perth, Western Australia
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 476–485, October 2011
How to Cite
Oldmeadow, E. and Marinova, D. (2011), Into geothermal solutions: The sustainability case for Challenge Stadium in Perth, Western Australia. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 476–485. doi: 10.1002/ep.10476
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!