Photocatalytic removal of olive mill waste water by TiO2 loaded on sepiolite and under natural solar irradiation
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 326–336, October 2011
How to Cite
Uğurlu, M. and Karaoğlu, M. H. (2011), Photocatalytic removal of olive mill waste water by TiO2 loaded on sepiolite and under natural solar irradiation. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 326–336. doi: 10.1002/ep.10483
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Scientific Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 107T597
- Technology Institution and Middle East Technical University (ODTÜ)
- Mugla University Sitki Koçman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!