Rate phenomena in the reaction of hydrogen sulfide with a zinc oxide-based sorbent
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 384–391, October 2011
How to Cite
Palmer, B. R., Gutierrez, C., Gidas, M.-B., Berrouk, A. and Gawargy, M. W.H. (2011), Rate phenomena in the reaction of hydrogen sulfide with a zinc oxide-based sorbent. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 384–391. doi: 10.1002/ep.10495
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!