Persistent aromatic pollutants removal using a combined process of electrochemical treatment and reverse osmosis/nanofiltration
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 399–408, October 2011
How to Cite
Diogo, J. C., Morão, A. and Lopes, A. (2011), Persistent aromatic pollutants removal using a combined process of electrochemical treatment and reverse osmosis/nanofiltration. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 399–408. doi: 10.1002/ep.10497
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!