Effects of solution pH on adsorption of chlorophenols by cross-linked polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP XL) polymers
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 416–423, October 2011
How to Cite
Li, Z., Matoska, S. J. and Rohrer, H. (2011), Effects of solution pH on adsorption of chlorophenols by cross-linked polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP XL) polymers. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 416–423. doi: 10.1002/ep.10499
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Applied Research Program
- University of Wisconsin System
- Creative Research Activity
- Professional Opportunity Fund
- Collaborative Undergraduate Research Project of University of Wisconsin-Parkside
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!