Woody biomass and mill waste utilization opportunities in Alabama: Transportation cost minimization, optimum facility location, economic feasibility, and impact
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 720–732, December 2011
How to Cite
Aksoy, B., Cullinan, H., Webster, D., Gue, K., Sukumaran, S., Eden, M. and Sammons, N. (2011), Woody biomass and mill waste utilization opportunities in Alabama: Transportation cost minimization, optimum facility location, economic feasibility, and impact. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 720–732. doi: 10.1002/ep.10501
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!