Adsorption of disperse blue 2BLN by microwave activated red mud
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 558–566, December 2011
How to Cite
Fu, J., Song, R., Mao, W.-J., Wang, Q., An, S.-Q., Zeng, Q.-F. and Zhu, H.-L. (2011), Adsorption of disperse blue 2BLN by microwave activated red mud. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 558–566. doi: 10.1002/ep.10506
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Major Projects on Control and Rectification of Water Body Pollution. Grant Number: Water Special Project, No. 2008ZX07526-002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: Tai Lake 973 Program, No. 2008CB418004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!