Adsorption of disperse blue 2BLN by microwave activated red mud
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 558–566, December 2011
How to Cite
Fu, J., Song, R., Mao, W.-J., Wang, Q., An, S.-Q., Zeng, Q.-F. and Zhu, H.-L. (2011), Adsorption of disperse blue 2BLN by microwave activated red mud. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 558–566. doi: 10.1002/ep.10506
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Major Projects on Control and Rectification of Water Body Pollution. Grant Number: Water Special Project, No. 2008ZX07526-002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: Tai Lake 973 Program, No. 2008CB418004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!