Simultaneous removal of metal ions and methyl orange by combined selective adsorption and photocatalysis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 567–575, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Li, Q., Zhang, X., Su, H., Lan, K. and Chen, A. (2011), Simultaneous removal of metal ions and methyl orange by combined selective adsorption and photocatalysis. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 567–575. doi: 10.1002/ep.10507
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876008, 21076009, 50373003
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB714305, 863
- High Technology Project. Grant Number: 2006AA020101
- Chinese Universities Scientific fund. Grant Number: ZZ1024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!