Simultaneous removal of metal ions and methyl orange by combined selective adsorption and photocatalysis
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 567–575, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Li, Q., Zhang, X., Su, H., Lan, K. and Chen, A. (2011), Simultaneous removal of metal ions and methyl orange by combined selective adsorption and photocatalysis. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 567–575. doi: 10.1002/ep.10507
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876008, 21076009, 50373003
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB714305, 863
- High Technology Project. Grant Number: 2006AA020101
- Chinese Universities Scientific fund. Grant Number: ZZ1024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!