Can two (environmental) wrongs make a right? The reaction of anthropogenic waste CO2 and NH3 to form NH2COOH
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 692–695, December 2011
How to Cite
Tossell, J.A. (2011), Can two (environmental) wrongs make a right? The reaction of anthropogenic waste CO2 and NH3 to form NH2COOH. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 30: 692–695. doi: 10.1002/ep.10519
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!