Seawater scrubbing desulfurization: A model for SO2 absorption in fall-down droplets
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Special Issue: tcbiomass2011, The International Conference on Thermochemical Conversion Science
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 277–287, July 2012
How to Cite
Caiazzo, G., Di Nardo, A., Langella, G. and Scala, F. (2012), Seawater scrubbing desulfurization: A model for SO2 absorption in fall-down droplets. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 277–287. doi: 10.1002/ep.10541
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!