Effect of heat treatment on photocatalytic activity of titania incorporated with carbon black for degradation of methyl orange
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Special Issue: tcbiomass2011, The International Conference on Thermochemical Conversion Science
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 306–317, July 2012
How to Cite
Mao, C.-C. and Weng, H.-S. (2012), Effect of heat treatment on photocatalytic activity of titania incorporated with carbon black for degradation of methyl orange. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 306–317. doi: 10.1002/ep.10549
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!